September 19, 2018

The start of the end

hey there!
its been a while since i posted something in here. I do feel sorry that i only came here when i was feeling down and needed a place to pour down whats in my heart. 

But me being shameless, here i am, about to ramble about things that  i don't have the courage to share with anyone.

I am currently studying in uitm shah alam in mass communication faculty. I am halfway through my 3 years degree life. and thats that....

before i enrolled in uitm, i met a guy in a cyber cafe (a very nerd cyber cafe)  back in hometown. So yeah. We took a risk to get to know each other and the last thing i know, we were 1 year and a half through the relationship. 

Honestly, me being me, i am not the type of girl who would seriously commit to such a long relationship, and well, to the same guy for over a year. But, going to the cyber cafe just to watch kdrama was one of the greatest decision i have ever made in the 21 years of my life.  I have never felt so bahagia (i think the word 'happy' did not do justice to my feelings) until i met him. 

I felt like my existence is complete. Having him around, having someone who i could talk to, who i could cling on to, who i could ask for help, who accept me for who i am, who loves me so dearly.....
The fact that we were both serious about being together forever, amazed me because i really do care for this guy. I really do love him. I honestly never loved anyone as much as love him. He almost literally come second after my mum. That is how much i liked him. 

I know it sounds like im a teenage girl who just found out about puppy love but trust me, i had a lot of puppy love back when i was in high school (pls don't ask about this further) 

Well yeah. We were happy. 'Was' to be exact. We recently broke up. If people ask what happened. The ideal answer is.... life.
 Life happened. 
I don't know why but the past few months have been hard for us. I am not sure what exactly happen. because i honestly tried my best to keep the spark going. And it does. The spark never leaves actually. Well at least for me it never does. What i am sure about is that we both were at fault. 

I swear i really wanted this relationship to work. I know he does to. But for now, I think its better for us to keep our distance. 
thanks reading . do like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment