September 22, 2018

Understanding.

I know for a fact that you would never look for me when we broke up. Because you never did each time we fight. It was always me who would text you first asking if you still cared. I would shamelessly ask you to go out for a drink and ask you to pick me up. Maybe you got used to having me chasing you around like that. 

I did that because i learned from my past relationship that i was drown in my own ego and it affect my relationship. So when i hopelessly, madly, fallen in love with you, i don't want to lose you because of my fault. So i lowered my ego. But it didn't work, did it? 


I never understand each time we fight, you'd say sorry because you can't be the person that i want. 
When will you see that all i ever wanted is you. I needed you to show me your effort that you actually cared about me. When will you understand that i can't imagine my future without you in it. I can't even go a day without thinking about you. I was used to having you by my side. You're a habit that i don't want to let go. And you have no idea how much you mean to me. 


I know that you won't come for me any time soon. I know you're trying to figure out your new work.I know you need your time to be alone. And it looks like you're doing fine without me. You always do. Maybe thats why you're better off without me. I know you'll do great in everything you do. 

thanks reading . do like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment